Pages

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Sponsor Spotlight: Blooms and Blossoms

Blooms and Blossoms is the floral sponsor for our upcoming event, and we can't wait to see what they come up with for the designs.  Enjoy this little bio about the company as well as the cute and talented owner, Mrs. Kelli Dabling!


My name is Kelli Dabling. I’m a small town girl from Providence, Utah and moved to SLC in 2003. A  few months later I began my amazing journey as the owner of Blooms and Blossoms.  I got married in September of 2011 (and as crazy as it might seem, designed my own wedding flowers). My husband and I just celebrated the 1 year birthday of our sweet baby boy.
 

I’ve had a love for flowers for as long as I can remember. I can distinctly remember the first bride who booked me as her florist. I was beyond excited and a little frightened that I had a very important task to perform on what could possibly be the most important day of someone’s life. I’ve come a long way from that first wedding and now instead of feeling frightened I get excited that I have the opportunity to design flowers for another special day.  


Most of my inspiration comes from nature and all the beautiful elements that I’m surrounded by each day.  Being in the floral design industry has allowed me to take on new creative challenges every day and I feel so lucky to have worked with so many amazing brides (and their grooms) and all the amazing vendors here in Utah!

No comments:

Post a Comment