Pages

Friday, September 14, 2012

sponsor spotlight: branches event floral

We are very happy to have Branches Event Floral as one of our sponsors for our fall luncheon (which is in less than two weeks!).  Below you'll see a bit of Amanda's gorgeous work, along with her own words about her passion for all things floral.  Enjoy.

 ___________________________________________________________


Hello. My name is Amanda Schelin and I am the Owner/Head Designer at Branches Event Floral. I am a self taught designer who is mesmerized by weddings.
I started in the industry what seems like forever ago, but is really a little over 5 years now. After planning my own wedding, I knew that this is where my heart was. While most brides were stressing over each little detail,  I was delighting in all those details. I remember wishing that time wasn't going so fast so I could continue to ravish in the process. I am truly, madly and deeply obsessed with floral and design. Maybe a little too much...hehehe. I enjoy being part in one of the most important aspects of wedding design and the joy I can bring to another. As my business continues to grow, I find myself working with Utah's best and hope to continue to network with more amazing talent!


image credits:

mikki platt photography
mikki platt photography
azure b photography

No comments:

Post a Comment