Pages

Monday, April 21, 2014

sponsor spotlight: mayflowers

 
If you're not already excited about next week's luncheon, let's just say you're about to be.  Our floral sponsor for this event is Carolyn May of

Mayflowers Floral and Event Design.  

As you will see from the photos in this post, she is so good at what she does.  We can't wait to see what gorgeousness she creates for our spring soiree!  Without further ado, please enjoy a little introduction to Carolyn and her company:

"As a floral designer for almost twenty years, I use my sense of color, style and form, combined with my love of art, to create beautiful works of living art using blooms as my medium.  I love the way flowers transform a room.  I adore color, and my design philosophy is not just to match colors but to layer them. 



I cherish familiar traditions yet I love making new ones as well. Whether it’s a classic ballroom wedding or a modern museum party or a ranch-style shindig, I like helping couples realize their vision of their perfect day.  I delight in bringing together exquisite blossoms, beautiful textures and people in love as they start their new life together. 

Above all, I love being surrounded by family, friends and beauty in any form."

photos 1-2: green apple photography
photo 3: kate benson photography


“Art is the unceasing effort to compete with the beauty of flowers and never succeeding.”   
 –Marc Chagall

1 comment: